Builderall is an all-in-one platform that incorporates everything from page builders, sales funnels, chatbots, web & phone apps, presentation builders, video editors, webinars, autoresponders, SEO tools and many more.
Equally, Kartra is a powerful all-in-one business tool with advanced digital features for marketing automation and sales funnel building. It includes all the necessary tools you will ever need to grow your online business - under one roof.
However, there are going to be many similarities and differences when it comes to Builderall vs Kartra comparison. So, which is the better pick between the two? And more importantly, which tool is the better choice based on your business needs? I will guide you in every aspect of both tools and help you to choose the right one for you.
What is the Best Tool For Your Business - Builderall vs Kartra Comparison
Good but need improvement
Easy and User Friendly
Drag-and-drop Email Marketing Automation
Automated Email Marketing System
Pre-designed and pre-build templates, funnels and campaigns are available
Comes with pre-designed templates and pre-build funnels
Easy and User Friendly
Easy & advanced email autoresponder features
Marketers looking to save money
Marketers looking for Advanced Marketing Solutions
Beginner Marketers and Small Businesses
Professional marketers, Entrepreneurs and all Business sizes
Customer support is abit slow - Needs improvement
Best & reliable customer support
Dripe, Stripe, PayPal, ActiveCampaign, Shopify, Authorize.net, Aweber, MailChimp, Infusionsoft, e.t.c.
Zapier, Stripe, PayPal, Plivo, Kajabi, aMember, KartraMail, ElasticEmail and many more.
Both tools offer a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Builderall vs Kartra Features & Tools
What Does Builderall Offer?
- Drag-and-drop Website Builder: Enables you to create a unique user experience, sales funnel, sites, blogs and membership website builder.
- Intuitive Templates: Helps in creating floating videos.
- Video Editor: Enables you to create illustrative videos that are more engaging.
- Mailing Boss: This is an automated email responder and marketing automation tool that allows you to send unlimited emails.
- Presentations Builder: This tool has similar features to PowerPoint with advanced options to enable you to create slideshow presentations.
- The Floating Video: This enables you to upload videos that are made from a green screen.
- Facebook Inbox Answer: This engaging tool helps you to automate your replies and answers to Facebook comments.
- On-page SEO Tool: This tool evaluates every section of your search engine optimization, awards points to areas that are flourishing, and tells you where work has to be done.
- Reviews Exchange: It helps you to add reviews submitted by users directly on your website. You can also use it as a live chat box for webinars.
- Sharelocker App: This allows you to restrict your visitors from the original content till they share the content with others in order to unlock it.
- Script Generator: Helps you to create outstanding sales letters, webpages, webinars, videos and emails.
- Images in 360: Helps you to create 3D images of your products hence increasing the rate of engagement.
- Mockups and design studio: Helps you to make impressive images for your products and site.
- Builderall Business: This is a Builderall Affiliate program where you can earn commissions as an affiliate.
What Does Kartra Offer?
- Funnels & Campaigns: Helps you to convert visitors into leads, leads into customers, and customers into clients with powerful advanced funnel.
- Checkouts Forms: Allows you to sell your products/services with a secured credit card and Paypal payment methods.
- Drag-and-drop Pages Builder: Includes pre-designed professional templates.
- Lead Capture Forms: This includes powerful tagging and automation rules for collecting leads.
- Video Hosting: Helps you to upload and share videos, just like YouTube or Visita.
- Calendars: Enables you to schedule sessions with your customers.
- Mail: Allows you to create automated email and SMS marketing campaigns.
- Membership: Here, you sell your content, course, or training materials
- Helpdesks: This helps you to provide support to your customer. It includes ticketing and live chat.
- Affiliate Management: This feature includes flexible commissions and payment milestones to help you recruit and manage affiliates.
Builderall vs Kartra Similarities
Both Kartra and Builderall are outstanding all-in-one online business tools. These two offer a variety of similar features, which makes it hard to determine the right software for your business. Here, I am going to highlight slight differences in terms of functionalities and quality;
Both Builderall and Kartra are all-inclusive platforms, You don't need much integration with other third-parties but Kartra comes with many advanced tools in one place compared to Builderall. Builderall’s features are good but Kartra has more advanced functionalities specially when we check the interface, process, easy of using the tool are way better & easy
The tool with Best Features: Kartra
Kartra comes with Done-For-You-Campaigns Templates that are Pre-Built and Customizable to allow you to design your own custom funnel without starting from scratch.
Builderall allows you to build funnels but this is not its strongest point and not that much powerful, easy to use & advanced, as Kartra is built for all in one but mainly for funnels builder and very strong competitors of ClickFunnels.
Which Tool Is Easy to Build Funnel with?: Kartra
Kartra’s drag-and-drop builder tools give you an easy way to build your web page. It includes various customizable pages and templates for lead capturing, sales pages, checkout pages and many more. The editor sections also enable you to add texts and comments without any difficulties.
On the other hand, Builderall comes with Cheetah Drag-and-Drop Pixel Perfect website Builder tools that allow you to drag and drop just like in Kartra. However, the Builderall editor section is a bit old fashioned and very simple while Kartra has a really professional & better interface which you have wow feeling.
Which One Has The Best Builder?: Kartra
Kartra comes with in-built powerful video hosting tools that you can use to upload and edit your video without depending on third-party tools. You can add compelling CTAs (opt-in forms, captions, banners and buttons). With Builderall, you can also host your sales and training videos without depending on Visita or YouTube, and have total control of your video. However, unlike Builderall, Kartra’s video hosting system has advanced & better functionalities which works better together with your campaigns to ensure maximum results.
Builderall includes a Mailing Boss feature that enables you to set up mailing as well as running an automated campaign.
Again, Kartra’s mail is highly advanced. It allows you to customize emails based on your customers’ behavior, The tool can also send automated follow-up messages to your customers after a certain period.
Builderall affiliate program (Sign Up Here) really has the best affiliate system that includes tier-2 commission. On every plan, Builderall pays 100% commission on the first month and a recurring 30% commission on every month & also pays 30% as a tier 2 commission which is highest in the affiliate industry.
Kartra pays a 40% commission for every sale on your affiliate and they also have a 10% tier 2 commission structure as well..
Winner: Tie (both have good recurring affiliate program)
Builderall comes with in-built webinar tools to help you run both live and automated webinars, unlike Kartra where you will need to integrate with WebinarJam or EverWebinar before you go live with your audience.
Builderall gives one-on-one call support and also includes an automated messenger chatbot for contacting them in case of an issue. However, its customer support can be a bit slow sometimes.
On the other hand, Kartra has an excellent customer support team that is always quick to sort your issues. It comes with a number of options, including the Kartraverse training portal, Kartra Facebook group, Kartra live support and Kartra support portal.
Builderall is much more affordable than Kartra. It’s currently offering all its two plans at a discount price which come with several amazing features including unlimited subdomains, email marketing, website builder, super checkout, and many more.
Kartra, on the other hand, gives you the option of choosing between a monthly or annual subscription. If you go with yearly payments, you will get a 25% discount.
Best Budget Pick: Builderall
Builderall vs Kartra Differences
Where Does Builderall Shines Over Kartra?
This feature integrates seamlessly to allow you to share your screen and invite your audience to stream live on Facebook and Youtube.
Unlike Kartra, Builderall allows you to build, modify, and publish mobile applications easily, regardless of whether you have coding skills or not.
This feature helps you to create and edit attractive videos that attract more people. This feature is also important when it comes to running webinars. Although Kartra provides several editing options, this is the strong point for Builderall.
Unlike Kartra, Builderall comes with a blogging app that aims to help you in your blogging journey. This app includes helpful information on creating and growing your blog and how you can make money from it.
Unlike Kartra, Builderall comes with SEO reports that help you to analyze content, check your keyword usage, internal links and many more just to enhance your marketing techniques.
Builderall includes a WordPress installation tool that is easy plugin integration which allows you to utilize sites that are supported by WordPress.
Builderall provides one of the best ways to earn reliable passive income specially 30% on tier-2 is really the best one in the industry.
Where Does Kartra Shine Over Builderall?
This powerful Kartra’s technology allows you to customize sales copy, product offers, training based on your customers’ behavior, improving the customer experience.
Kartra comes with a built-in calendar app to enable your customers to book an appointment with you. Builderall added this recently but not as good as Kartra.
Unlike Builderall, Kartra provides in-built customer support tools that you can use to sort your customer issue. It includes ticketing and live charts.
You don’t need to have any marketing skills for you to use Kartra. The platform comes fully loaded with pre-build templates, funnels and campaigns to ensure that you don't begin your marketing journey from scratch!
Kartra allows you to easily build a product page and add a secured one-time payment system as well. You can also integrate a shipping process and refund policy to your payment. The freedom of designing the pages to match your brand makes this feature even more amazing.
Unlike Builderall, Kartra can help to track and record all the essential metrics on your site and during your marketing campaigns. With this feature, you can track all incoming web traffic, sales, video views, subscriptions, click-through-rates (CTR) and conversion rates.
Kartra includes a Membership Portal Builder that allows you to create a management system for paying members. So, if your goal is to invest in selling courses, Kartra can help you to organize your subscribers in different categories, depending on the type of membership they purchase so that you can deliver courses to them.
Kartra vs Builderall Usage
Choose Builderall if?
Choose Kartra if?
Builderall vs Kartra Pricing
Kartra Pricing Plans
Starter Plan at $99/month or $79/month (annual)
You get 2,500 Leads, 100 pages, 20 products, 50 videos, 15K emails and 50 GB bandwidth.
Silver Plan at $199/month or $149/month (annual)
Up to 12,500 Leads, Kartra Agency, unlimited emails, bandwidth, pages, videos, products, membership sites, team members and helpdesk.
Gold Plan - $299/month or $229/month (annual)
You get 25K Leads and 5 custom domains including everything in Silver Plan.
Platinum Plan - $499/month or $379/month (annual)
You get 50K Leads and 10 custom domains including everything in the previous plans.
You can learn here the Kartra’s Pricing review more in-depth.
Builderall Pricing Plan
Builderall is currently providing three plans at a discount price. This offer is available at a limited time only (at the time of Builderall 4.0 launch).
- Builder Plan: $29.90/month
- Premium Plan: $69.90/month
- Funnel Club: $199.90/ one time then $99.90/Monthly.
You can learn Builderall pricing plan more detailed here and take informed decision of which plan to select.
Builderall vs Kartra Pros & Cons
- Competitive prices compared to most of the other all-in-one tools
- Ideal tool for entry-level marketers who are on a tight budget
- Updates regularly with new features and functions
- It comes with a lucrative affiliate management system
- Easy to get lost since it gives you too many options in one place
- Support can sometimes be slow
- Builderall is buggy which can be quite frustrating.
- Not very intuitive & professional interface
- It comes with a professional user interface
- Kartra’s comes with responsive customer support
- Fully featured, built-in email marketing tools
- It includes done-for-you campaign materials
- Very advanced features & more reliable
- It is slightly expensive compared to Builderall
- Kartra’s learning curve is quite steep
Builderall vs Kartra: Which is The Best Tool to Select?
Builderall is quite affordable especially if you want just to start venturing into digital marketing. However, its features are not as advanced & professional as Kartra. Builderall is strongly recommended especially if you are a newbie struggling with the budget.
Builderall includes amazing features absent in Kartra such as blog & app builder, video animation creator, photo editor, etc.
Kartra, on the other hand, comes with various different solutions for every marketing aspect. Its price may not be for everyone but if you are the one who wants to maintain professionalism, I guess you don’t mind paying a bit extra as long as it brings consistency in your work.
All Kartra’s pricing plans include full suits of essential features such as in-built video hosting, calendar, helpdesk and BAM which you can not find in Builderall.
Therefore, Kartra is clearly the best all-in-one marketing platform you can use in your business if you are ready to pay a little extra, but if you are on a limited budget then Builderall is also a good one to get started.
Get started with Kartra’s 14-Day Trial at $1 here.
Why Kartra is Our #1 Choice
KARTRA IS GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO!
Builderall vs Kartra FAQs
Q. Should I Switch from Builderall To Kartra?
A. I would say, if you are happy with Builderall then you don’t need to switch to Kartra. However, if you are looking for the advanced all-in-one marketing platform, then I would say you can move to Kartra.
Q. Should I Switch from Kartra To Builderall?
A. Honestly, Builderall is much more affordable than Kartra but it won't save you time like Kartra does. Kartra is more focused on providing DIY campaigns that are proven to be high converting. So, if you have less budget to maintain Kartra’s subscription then it can be a good idea to switch to Builderall otherwise Kartra is good.
Q. What Is the Major Drawdown of Builderall?
A. Builderall comes with lots of features that can make you overwhelmed and not all of these features are as great as it should be.
Q. What Is the Major Drawdown of Kartra?
Kartra is somehow expensive compared to Builderall but really affordable if you compare with top professional other tools, making it hard for newbies to get started with Kartra because of pricing point.
Q. Can I get an honest Kartra review?
A. Yes. You can check my Honest Kartra Review to learn in-depth before you sign up.
All these tools are amazing and stand a great deal to make your online business a success story. However, Builderall’s advantage over Kartra is the price, although its features are essential to start a successful online business.
Kartra overall is the best all-in-one tool and perfect value for budget pick compared to all all-in-one sales and marketing tools.
So, here with Kartra and Builderall comparison, you clearly & mainly look at the pricing, professional & tool’s interface to decide your choice. Here is my final straight recommendation, If you just getting started and having a lower budget then go ahead with Builderall and if you have some budget and looking really best of best reliable & professional solutions then go with Kartra.
Both tools are good from their perspective (which we have discussed above) so you will not get disappointed from anyone but it's all about your budget that decides your choice.