Are you looking for detailed information about Kartra? Should you switch your current marketing automation tool and your entire online business to Kartra? All your questions answered here!
Selling products or services online is not an easy task, especially for just someone who has started, and considering the fact that the world is changing so fast.
There are some of the essential things that must be in your list to ensure that your business runs well. These include a strong website and landing pages, efficient sales funnel to gain leads, easy-to-use checkout pages to sell your products and among others. Creating a budget on all these separate tools can be pretty costly, however by choosing an ALL-IN-ONE tool, the whole process will be much affordable and simpler.
This in-depth and honest Kartra review is an extensive research on Kartra’s features, integrations, pricing, and so much more will guide you before making your final decision.
What Is Kartra?
Kartra is a fully integrated platform which enables you to create, market and launch your business online using just one tool. You can use it to sell your digital products, physical products or both while taking advantage of marketing automation, sales funnels, landing pages, email marketing, analytics tagging and segmentation.
It is an ideal platform for small, medium and large businesses as well as new marketers (with little technical experience) and experienced marketers who are handling huge numbers of leads.
What will Kartra replace?
With Kartra, it means that you will have no need to invest in any other tools or to hire a team of copywriters, web developers, system integrators, and designers since it is an ALL-IN-ONE tool that will help you to do your operation from one place. Kartra comes with everything you need to create a successful online business, from hosting, email marketing, video, webinars, split-testing, cart checkouts and a host of other useful tools — each created to integrate seamlessly with one another.
Therefore, you would have a great chance of replacing the following marketing solutions;
- Video Hosting solution such as YouTube, Vimeo & Wistia
- Sales Funnel Builder & Page Builder
- Shopping Cart Software
- Helpdesk Software
- Email Service
- Automation Tools
- CRM tools
- Membership and course hosting platform
- Affiliate management tool
- Heatmap app
- Analytic & Tracking Tools
- Calendar/booking app
- Affiliate Marketplace
Who Is Kartra For?
After our intensive research, we found out that there are several businesses/people who need Kartra, especially as the world changes of COVID-19, you will need to shift your business to an online format to survive and grow. They include;
- Online Entrepreneurs: If you are a successful small business owner or you want to start one, then Kartra can make your year to be bigger and better, as Kartra is a perfect lead generation solution to grow your online business
- Course & Membership Creator: If you want to build loyal followers and fans, you can easily launch your membership site with Kartra.
- Consultant/Coach: If you are a coach or a consultant and you have an existing online presence looking to grow, Kartra can be the best option to capture new leads.
- Bloggers: If you want to focus on blogging, list building, email marketing, lead capturing and creating landing pages, you don’t want the hassle of using multiple tools, Kartra gives you an easy way to grow your list, your audience and engagement just from one tool.
- Authors & Public Speakers: If you are a public speaker, or you want to become one of the most successful speakers in the modern world, then gone are the days of setting up large stages for your audience. Kartra gives you a great chance to shift your business online and provide your service to a larger number of people around the world.
- Entrepreneurs on a budget: If you don’t have the budget or time to hire various teams to develop your business system and do integrators to create a thriving online business, Kartra is for you since it comes with all the essential tools you need for your business.
- Any Business person who wants to save time: If you want to spend less time fixing software issues, and more time on what matters, like creating and closing sales, then Kartra might also be the best option
Blogger to expert marketers, small business to large enterprise can use Kartra either for CRM, funnel building, lead generation, email automation or any marketing automation needs to grow their business.
Who Is Kartra NOT For?
Kartra has so many amazing features which are easy to work with and is a true all-in-one platform. However, we won’t recommend Kartra to those who:
- Are after get-rich-quick opportunity
- Have no products or services to sell (either own or as affiliates)
- Are not into any eCommerce or physical products
What We Like About Kartra
- ALL-IN-ONE system: You don’t need to switch from one tool to the other. Kartra comes with all the tools that will help you complete all of your tasks, just from one platform!
- Tracking and reporting all in one place: You don't need to cram lots of log-ins details. Kartra enables you to track all your marketing funnels right from the dashboard.
- Drag and drop sales funnel creation: You can customize your funnels with easy to use drag and drop sections to create a complete sales funnel.
- A/B testing: Smart A/B testing that gives well analyzed data for decision making.
- Fully integrated marketing automation system: You don’t need to pay for ActiveCampaign, Drip, ConvertKit or any other marketing automation tools. Kartra will save you the cost you could incur purchasing these tools
- Done for you funnels: Kartra allows you to share your entire funnel at a click of a button.
- Fast servers: Since you will be working with lots of traffic to your website, you won't experience any slow down.
- Kartra replaces your website with easy-to-work-with coding customization: You can launch your entire online business without the need of any coding skills or experience.
- Advanced product launch features: Kartra comes with a done-for-you marketing tool that helps you to launch your products funnel in a matter of minutes.
- Email segmentation features: Kartra enables you to segment your email subscribers based on any factor so that you focus on selling your products to the right audience.
Kartra Features - What Tools & Services Does Kartra Offer?
Kartra comes with ALL advanced, easy-to-use features that will help you to create a successful online business. Let’s dig deep in each and every feature;
Kartra Page Builder
This feature comes with a hundred pre-made templates for any type of page. These include classic home pages, blogs, sales pages, thank you pages among others. You don’t need to have any coding skills since it is a drag and drop feature where you can import your pages easily with just a single click of a button.
Here is an overview of Kartra page builder and what it does;
- Components or Elements: You can drag and drop these elements into the page builder canvas.
- Green: This is where you can drag the elements you select.
- Orange: This shows where you can drag the components on to the page builder
- Action button: This is where you can save, preview and publish your landing pages.
- Settings and Navigation: Here, you can find SEO settings, where you can add scripts, add components and more.
- Device preview: This is where you can change the layout of the page builder based on the type of device you are using.
Kartra Marketing Campaigns & Funnels
Kartra comes with a complete marketing funnel where you can access each and every component such as squeeze page, landing page, checkout page and many more. It’s a done-for-you campaign tool preloaded with automation, pre-made pages, pre-written copy, and among others, that you can execute in just a few clicks.
Here is a quick overview of some of the amazing done-for-you campaign created by Kartra team;
- The eShop Campaign: Helps you to sell multiple products from a single page, and also includes email sequences allowing you to follow up with visitors to your products and with customers.
- List-Builder Campaign: A simple funnel, driven by a give-away opt-in which will help you quickly build your most powerful marketing asset – your email list – fast.
- Quick Launch Campaign: Helps you to launch a new product and make sales fast.
- Kartra MasterClass Campaign: This a funnel that allows you to send traffic through a registration process to a webinar-like, on-demand video presentation and then sell them on a product.
- Book Funnel Campaign: This is where you get everything you need to instantly launch a complete promotional campaign for your book right out of the box.
Kartra Email Marketing & Automation Tools
This feature comes in hand to help you in email automation, broadcasts, tagging, sequences, and more. With this Kartra amazing feature, you will never need to use MailChimp, ActiveCampaign or ConvertKit again! Email Marketing allows you to also create behavior-based automation that sends emails based on your recipient’s behavior.
Kartra Products & Shopping Carts
This special built-in Kartra feature enables you to add products to your site as well as choosing the main product, and upsell or downsell other products. The set up is easier to set and you can do everything including payment gateways by PayPal or credit card, product pricing, trial structures, checkout, thank you page design, cart abandonment rules, and a whole lot more.
Unique video content has the power of selling and engaging with your visitors and that's why Kartra comes with this unique video hosting feature that replaces YouTube, Vimeo, and Wistia. You can easily upload your marketing footage and product content videos straight to Kartra and can embed them into WordPress blogs, membership portals, and other other amazing features that come with such as;
- Adding Call-to-action (CTAs)
- Organize your Kartra videos into folders easily
- See videos watched by each of your customers
- Getting detailed analytics on how people interacted with your videos
Kartra helpdesks functionality is an email management system that allows you to create a trackable ticket scheme whenever your customers or visitors have questions about your products or service.
The Kartra Helpdesk Features includes;
- Ticketing System
- Knowledge Base Management System
- Live Agent Chat System
- Skype and Phone call
Kartra helpdesks also enable your customers to rate their assistance experience so that you measure your performance. Generally, this feature creates a fair system that allows you to keep every operation in order.
Kartra membership will work well for you especially if you want to specialize in selling courses, publishing premium content or offering group coaching. With this feature, you can easily create content and deliver paid or premium content to paying customers.
Kartra allows you to design forms that you can use to collect fresh new leads by help of Opt-in Forms feature. The form builder’s interface is easy to use and navigate.
Kartra A/B Split Tasting
This powerful split tasting feature enables you to create two contrasted pages and you will be viewing both of them randomly on your browsers. You will have plenty of flexibility of testing your page and the most successful one is the one you will use.
Through this feature, Kartra allows you to integrate the affiliate portal to each product you design to give your customers a great chance of promoting your products. In addition to this, you will also have access to the rest of your product sales analytics, which will provide detailed data on visits, sales, cancellations, refunds, revenue and customer value.
Here are some of the amazing things you can do with Kartra Affiliate System;
- Creating an affiliate sign-up page
- Approval of affiliates
- Setting payment options
- Affiliate sign-up questionnaire
- Configure landing pages for affiliates and adding them to a special email list
Kartra Agency Accounts which is a FREE bonus starting from Kartra Silver Plan offers you a solution that allows you to refer your clients to Kartra and manage them easily.
Kartra marketplace allows you to share campaigns that you have created with other Kartra users and vice versa. Here you can get unique campaigns that may suit your business well, but be ready to pay a fee too.
It may be challenging to interact with Kartra, especially if you are totally new in using such tools. The good thing is that Kartra provides various options of support to help you familiarize with the platform. This include;
- Onboarding: Here, Kartra will give you a footage video that will explain some of the primary features of Kartra along with the next steps you should take in your journey.
- Facebook group: This is a private Kartra Facebook group that you can even join during your $1 14-day trial period. This group will connect you with other Kartra users and marketing professionals, and the engagement will be great.
- Concierge service: This is a paid service (not included in any Kartra plan) where Kartra team will set everything up for you on the platform including product pages, thank-you pages, squeeze pages, email sequences, tagging, and automation. So, if you don’t have the time to spend learning and setting up your Kartra features, you can subscribe to this service for a $150 fee.
Kartra Integrations & API
While Kartra has almost every essential business tool you would need to launch your online business to a highly converting sales funnel, you might still need to integrate some third party tools that you might be using. Among them include;
Payment Gateway Integrations: Authorize.net, Braintree, Paypal, Stripe
Email marketing integrations: Sendgrid, Postmark, Mailgun, Elastic Email
Membership integrations: Kajabi, OptimizePress, Wishlist Member, aMember, Digital Access Pass (DAP), S2Member, WPFusion
SMS: Nexmo, Plivo, Twilo
What are the Benefits of Using Kartra?
Kartra Pricing & Discounts
So, after this detailed review, which Kartra Pricing Plans fits your business? Here is a breakdown of the benefits of each plan. First, check below Kartra Pricing plan summary;
- Kartra Starter plan at $99 per month.
- Kartra Silver plan at $199 per month.
- Kartra Gold plan at $299 per month.
- Kartra Platinum plan at $499 per month.
- Kartra Enterprise plan: Available on order. Please contact support.
It is also important to note that all Kartra pricing plans involve a 14-Day $1 Trial.
Starter at $99/Month or $79/Month if you bill annually
Kartra Starter plan is ideal especially if you are just starting a new online business or you have a small company. With upto 2,500 contacts, you will be able to build your email marketing list. Although this plan has everything you need for your business, as you grow, you will realize 2,500 are not that much. In addition to this, as much as you are going to save upto $250 a year if you bill annually, you will be restricted to only one custom domain and 50GB Bandwidth per month which may not be enough if you focus on HD videos.
Other features include:
- Create upto 100 pages
- 1 Helpdesk Portals
- 50GB Bandwidth/Month
- Unlimited page visits
- 2 Membership Sites
Silver at $199/Month or $149/Month when you bill annually
This plan comes with all unlimited features that you are restricted in Starter plan. It saves you upto $600 if you go with yearly billing.
- Get upto 12,500 Contacts
- Unlimited Products, Emails, Helpdesk Portal, Bandwidth, Page Visited, Membership site
- Pages Created – Unlimited
- 3 Custom Domains
- FREE Bonus included; Kartra Agency
Gold at $299/Month or $229 when you billed annually saving $840 a year
Kartra Gold Plan is the best value pricing plan. Once your 14-day trial ends, you subscribe to your monthly payments. You can also take advantage of its annual billing which has a great discount.
- 25,000 Contacts
- Unlimited, Emails, Pages Created, Products, Helpdesk Portals, Bandwidth, Page Visits, Membership Sites
- 5 Custom Domains
- $1 14 Day Trial Period
- Kartra Agency Included
Platinum Plan at $499/Month or $379/Month when you bill annually
This plan is suitable if you have a large fastest growing business. It comes with all features in the previous plans without any restriction and you can save upto $1440 a year if you opt for yearly subscription.
- Get upto 50,000 Contacts
- Unlimited Emails, Pages Created, Products, Helpdesk Portals, Bandwidth, Membership Sites, Page Visits
- 10 Custom Domains
- BONUS: Kartra Agency Included
Kartra’s Enterprise Plan
Kartra Enterprise plan is designed especially for large online businesses with more than 100,000 leads. This plan enables you to choose custom built features whether its leads per month, emails, domains, bandwidth or any other available Kartra Feature to match your business needs. So, if you are the big fish, consider contacting Kartra support for more details about this plan’s pricing and the features that you will receive.
Get your 14 days Kartra trial for just $1 today.
Which Kartra Pricing Package Do We Recommend?
Each of Kartra Pricing Plans suits different online businesses. The plans differ primarily on the number of marketing assets your business has, the amount of monthly bandwidth you need, monthly email sends, and the number of contacts you require.
Therefore, the right package is the one that satisfies your business needs. So we would suggest you review your online business needs thoroughly, and check out the full pricing on the Kartra pricing plans page in order to choose a plan which suits you.
What Makes Kartra Worth Your money?
Yes, Kartra is well worth your money.
Want to know more about Kartra, Checkout FAQs
Q. Who owns Kartra?
Kartra was developed in 2018 by Andy Jenkins and Mike Filsaime at Genesis Digital. And ever since the platform has proved to be one of the best business tools in the market.
Q. Can I Cancel or Change my Kartra Plan at Anytime?
Yes, Kartra’s billing portal allows you to cancel your plan or upgrade/downgrade plan levels anytime you want with no restrictions.
Q. What type of pricing plans does Kartra offer?
Kartra has Monthly/Yearly Subscription pricing model and Kartra Free Trial Available (No Credit Card required)
Q. Who are the typical users of Kartra?
Typical Kartra customers include blogger, affiliate marketer, agencies, course creators, Small Business, Mid Size Business & Large Enterprises
Q. What languages does Kartra support?
Kartra supports English
Q. Can I build a website with Kartra?
Yes. You can use Kartra to build websites of any kind for your online businesses and set it up with beautifully available templates within a short while.
Q. Does Kartra offer an API?
Yes, Kartra has an API available for use.
Q. What level of support does Kartra offer?
Kartra offers the following support options: Phone Support, Online Support, Forum, Knowledge Base, FAQs.
Q: Do we compare Kartra with any other tools?
If you want to compare Kartra with other tools then you can read Kartra vs ClickFunnels, Kartra vs Leadpages and Kartra vs Infusionsoft which is most popular but none of those are near to Kartra in terms of features, price & all in one simplicity.
Kartra is a powerful tool with easy-to-use advanced features. It replaces almost all the page builders, funnel creation tools, email marketing providers, business management tools, web-hosting platforms and many more. If you want a tool that comes with a flexible shopping cart, stunning pages, intelligent split testing, ready-to-go campaigns with gorgeous templates and done for you campaigns and all other essential easy to use features then Kartra might be the best choice for your business. Click Here to start your 14 Days trial at ONLY $1.