Getting the right Sales Software for your business nowadays can be challenging considering the fact that there are so many options available in the market. So, which tool is better for your online business, GrooveFunnels or ClickFunnels?
GrooveFunnels is a sales engagement platform which comes with email management features ranging from tracking to marketing automation. It provides customizable workflows and collaboration tools. Other features include email scheduling, built-in analytics, and real-time insights and easy to use task management features.
ClickFunnels, on the other hand, is a website building platform that helps you to design and create sales funnels and landing pages. It comes with pre-built funnel options which you can use to manage your whole sales funnel.
But, which one of these two amazing platforms would suit your business? This detailed review of GrooveFunnels vs ClickFunnels will help you to see the outstanding difference between the two features and guide you on which one to go with.
What is the Best Tool For Your Business - GrooveFunnels vs ClickFunnels
Small, Medium & Large Enterprise
Built-in email autoresponder
Integrated email autoresponder
Email, Phone, Live support, Training, Tickets
Email, Phone, Live support, Training
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
GrooveFunnels vs ClickFunnels Comparison
These two tools may have many features in common, but they will differ when it comes to speed, reliability, accessibilities, all-in-one integrated and overall qualities. Let’s dig deep in each of their functionalities;
GrooveFunnels vs ClickFunnels Integration
GrooveFunnels integrates with the following systems seamlessly;
- Google Calendar
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Email Integrations: Drip, MadMimi, MailChimp, Market Hero, Hubspot, ConvertKit, GetResponse, Keap (formerly Infusionsoft), Ontraport, Sendlane, Active Campaign, Aweber, Constant Contact
Payment Gateway Integrations: NMI, Keap, Stripe, Recurly, OntraPort, PayPal API, Authorize.net, EasyPayDirect, ClickFunnels Apple/Android Pay
GrooveFunnels vs ClickFunnels Similarities In Features & Functionalities
The similarities between GrooveFunnels and ClickFunnels include;
GrooveFunnels vs ClickFunnels Differences In Features & Functionalities
GrooveFunnels vs ClickFunnels Usage
Use GrooveFunnels If;
- You are an online marketer.
- You want to create and promote content online.
- You want to run a membership site
- You want to build funnels and landing pages.
- You want to get FREE GroovePages and GrooveSell
- You don’t want to pay monthly MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTIONS
- You’re interested in advanced digital features and many more that GrooveFunnels will soon launch
- You want to be a part of amazing lifetime opportunity which won’t last forever
Use ClickFunnels If;
- You want a powerful sales funnel tool that is simple to use
- You want a proven sales funnel software that has been in the market for many years
- You are impatient to wait to see how good GrooveFunnels will be
GrooveFunnels vs ClickFunnels Pros & Cons
GrooveFunnels vs ClickFunnels Pricing
- Base Plan: This package is free for all users and it comes with features such as GroovePages Lite, GrooveSell and GrooveAffiliate.
- Silver Plan at $99/Month: This plan gives you access to the Pro version of GroovePages. You also get access to all the free plan features together with GrooveMember and GrooveVideo.
- Gold Plan at $199/Month: This plan gives you access to all the tools in the Silver Plan package plus GrooveBlog, GrooveDesk, GrooveCalender, GrooveSurvey and GrooveQuiz
- The Platinum Plan at $299: This plan comes with almost everything you will ever need to make your business a success. It comes with all the features included in the Gold Plan package plus GrooveWebinars Live, GrooveWebinars Automated and GroovePages for Shopify. Platinum plan has 4 easy payment options. They include;
- Pay $0 today, then 3 payments of $497/Month after 14 days of free trial.
- Pay 6 payments of $288/Month starting day one.
- Pay 12 payments of $188/Month starting day one.
- Pay one-time total of $1,397 for Lifetime access and save up to 35%
Get started with GrooveFunnels for lifetime free today.
It's also important to note that Silver and Gold plans will be available after the official launch of GrooveFunnels tool. At the moment GrooveFunnels is only offering two plans. The Base plan for free, and the Platinum Plan with a lifetime subscription option. You can learn more about this GrooveFunnels lifetime offer here.
ClickFunnels comes with 3 Main pricing models as discussed below. You can learn more about ClickFunnels Pricing here;
- Standard plan at $97/Month: Get 20 funnels, 100 pages, 1 user, 3 payment gateways and 3 domains.
- Platinum at $297/Month: This plan comes with unlimited funnels & pages, 3 users, 9 payment gateways, 9 domains, Follow-up Funnels, Integrated affiliate program and FunnelFlix free access.
- Collective Pricing Plan at $1,497/Month: You get everything in Enterprise plan plus 10 users, 27 payment gateways and 27 domains.
Get started with ClickFunnels 14-day free trial today.
GrooveFunnels vs ClickFunnels: Which is better to Select?
These two tools may share many features in common, but there are few things that make GrooveFunnels totally different from ClickFunnels. Let's see;
When it comes to basic yet essential features like helpdesk, calendar and email automation tools, ClickFunnels does not have them, unless you use third parties. GrooveFunnels offers both even in its basic version, and those are features that are useful to your online business.
Membership sites provided by both tools offer an amazing experience in sharing content and getting to learn from other people's content and products. With each tool's membership site being easy to use and comes with ready-to-use templates.
However, GrooveFunnels membership site is far much better than ClickFunnels, simply because of the following three reasons
- With GrooveFunnels, you will enjoy using full features like inbuilt video hosting, to share videos on the membership site. It is unfortunate that to host videos on ClickFunnels membership site, you'll need third party tools which will attract additional expenses.
- It's also easy to integrate your GrooveFunnels membership site with your sales funnels and your favorite payment gateway for an amazing marketing experience compared to ClickFunnels.
- GrooveFunnels comes with detailed analytic tools to help you easily track users on the GrooveMembers. With ClickFunnels, you will hardly track your users.
GrooveFunnels has the best affiliate management tool just from its free basic plan. In comparison with ClickFunnels, you will need to upgrade to its platinum plan for you to access affiliate tools, which is costly too, making GrooveFunnels to be the best choice.
SEO & Blog Features
ClickFunnels lacks blog features and comes with weak SEO while GrooveFunnels is filling the gap since it comes with advanced blogging tools with overall fast SEO which will optimize your pages and rank them higher so that you can receive a lot of organic traffic, which is important for your sales and brand exposure.
Good Pricing Plan
GrooveFunnels easily wins the race in the pricing war considering the functionalities that they offer compared to ClickFunnels. GrooveFunnels has a FREE basic plan that you can use for as long as you want. This plan comes with all the essential features you need including affiliate management. On the other hand, ClickFunnels has a restrictive basic plan and you will only access a limited number of funnels, pages, and visitors.
GrooveFunnels has an amazing Video Hosting feature called GrooveVideo which enables you to add tags and calls-to-action for each video you create/upload as well as performing A/B testing and give in-depth analytics for each and every content. This is where ClickFunnels fails since it does not have its own video hosting tool. You have to depend on third parties.
GroveFunnels comes with built-in email automation making it the best choice for your overall business, unlike ClickFunnels which you will have to depend on other email providers for you to enjoy that feature.
FAQs: GrooveFunnels vs ClickFunnels
Q. Is ClickFunnels Better Than GrooveFunnels?
No. ClickFunnels is a great sales funnels builder. However, its functionality is not as great as GrooveFunnels’. GrooveFunnels is a full-service online marketing tool just like Kartra (But not better than Kartra, of course - learn GrooveFunnels vs Kartra comparison) with a better pricing model).
Q. Is GrooveFunnels Cheaper Than ClickFunnels?
Yes, first, the GrooveFunnels Base plan is FREE and you can use it as long as you want. In addition to this, GrooveFunnels is currently giving a lifetime offer. This means you pay for the platform once (check here to see available payment options) and you can use the platform forever without a monthly subscription. With ClickFunnels, you will have to pay a monthly fee for as long as you are using the tool, which might be a bit challenging in the long run.
Q. Where Does GrooveFunnels Outshine ClickFunnels?
From the pricing plans, speed, functionality, features and to the overall idea behind the tool — GrooveFunnels wins in almost every category compared to ClickFunnels.
Q. Does GrooveFunnels & ClickFunnels have FREE Trials and FREE Plans?
Yes. Both platforms come with 14 days free trials. However, GrooveFunnels offer a Free plan with all important features to run your business. Its monthly plan will have 14 days free trials after the launch of GrooveFunnels. ClickFunnels 14 days free trials has unlimited access to essential features.
From reviewing these two platforms carefully, I found out that although ClickFunnels is having lots of templates at the moment, GrooveFunnels is improving each day and it will eventually have a large library. In addition to this, Clickfunnels may look cheaper but its monthly cost and you will be limited to the number of pages and funnels you can create and for you to enjoy unlimited access to its features you will have to dig deep into your pockets when upgrading your plan
GrooveFunnels will come with unlimited pages and funnels and its Basic plan is even FREE with all the essential features. Overall, it's best when it comes to speed, reliability and flexibility. You can grab its lifetime offer before it expires, which will allow you to enjoy a LIFETIME ACCESS TO ITS UNLIMITED FEATURES FREE.
So if you are looking ready to go with a currently functioning product then go with ClickFunnels but if you are ready to wait for some time but looking to save lifelong with just single pay then GrooveFunnels deal is really good to grab right now.