If you want to run a successful online business, you need web hosting, a sales page, email service and many more. Now, imagine having a platform where you could offer any kind of products or services without having to pay for these services separately!
Kartra and GrooveFunnels can solve this by giving you ALL-IN-ONE business solutions.
Kartra is an all-in-one marketing tool to run your online business. It helps you boost your business with its advanced automations. Kartra lets you run a host of automations based on your recipients' behaviours, such as watching a video or opening an email. It will then automatically send follow-up messages, assign tags, subscribe and unsubscribe to lists, add to marketing sequences and much more. It comes with all the important online business features you can imagine!
Equally, GrooveFunnels enables you to build a complete online business platform, so you don't need to depend on different services together which would need you to pay thousands per month to run your online business. It comes with digital features for your business.
So, do you want to build your online business but you don’t know if you should choose Kartra or GrooveFunnels. Which is the best solution for your business?
In this review, I have done a detailed comparison of Kartra vs GrooveFunnels and provided everything you need to know, which will guide you in making the right decision.
Which is the Best Tool For Your Business - GrooveFunnels vs Kartra - Comparison Table
5.0Kartra is the truly ALL-IN-ONE online business platform that works seamlessly! It has all the essential features for your business, under one roof
GrooveFunnels is an all-in-one solution for building your website, sales funnels, eCommerce and many more
You can use Kartra as part of your online business or build your entire online business inside Kartra enables you to generate leads, build your audience, sell ebooks & high ticket programs, host membership courses and many more
It comes with the GrooveSell tools to enable you to sell your own products and GroovePages to build landing pages and funnels.
Kartra offers a 14 days free trial at $1.
Kartra pricing starts at $99 per month with 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
Right now, GrooveFunnels is giving a FREE LIFETIME account to GroovePages GrooveSell Basic & Single Pay Platinum Plan + Single Pay lifetime deal
Editor’s OverallTotal Ratings
(Fully functional & proven product)
(new commerce & adding new features)
Comes with in-built email autoresponder
Enter your text here...
Live Online, Webinars, Documentation
24/7 (Live Rep), Online
Payment Gateway Integrations(Authorize.net, Braintree, PayPal & Stripe), Email marketing combinations (Sendgrid, Postmark, Mailgun & Elastic Email), Subscription integrations (Kajabi, OptimizePress, Wishlist Member, aMember), SMS (Nexmo, Plivo & Twilo), Zapier, etc
Zapier, Hubspot, Gmail, Googlesheet, Mailchimp, Mailer lite, Aweber, Flodesk, GetResponse, ClickFunnels etc
14 Days trial at $1
FREE LIFETIME Base plan
GrooveFunnels vs Kartra Comparison (In-depth)
What Does GrooveFunnels Include?
- GroovePages to create complete funnels, pages & websites.
- GrooveVideo which allows you to upload and brand your own videos.
- GrooveSell which enables you to sell your own online products very easily
- GrooveMail for behavioral-based email marketing.
- GrooveCalendar to help you set up meetings with potential customers and clients
- GrooveDesk for ticketing, handling customer issues, complaints and so on.
- GrooveQuiz and GrooveSurvey to enable you to create quizzes and surveys on your GroovePages pages and websites
- GrooveBlog features to help you build an attractive blog.
What Does Kartra Include?
- Kartra Pages Builder tools which come with multiple pre-designed templates and 100% mobile optimization
- Kartra Leads which enables you to organize and score leads depending on their behaviours.
- Kartra Funnels & Campaigns with automation, tags, triggers and among others, This enables you to build an advanced, perfect sales funnel.
- Kartra Mail with email autoresponder capacities to allow you to send out emails and engage better with your prospects.
- Kartra Checkouts to help you to sell products or services online.
- Kartra Videos which allows you to publish and edit your videos, directly into the Kartra pages without depending on third party providers
- Kartra Forms to help you to collect leads.
- Kartra Marketplace where you can sell your funnels, software, products, services and also learn from other marketers
- Kartra Help Desks where you can handle your customers’ issues.
- Kartra Affiliate Management where you can recruit, track and manage your affiliates
- Kartra Calendars which helps you to schedule and organize your sessions with customers
- Kartra Memberships where you can create and deliver your content
GrooveFunnels vs Kartra Similarities
Each Kartra and GrooveFunnels share the following features;
GrooveFunnels vs Kartra Differences
GrooveFunnels is planning to integrate its platform with an in-built webinar hosting platform by 2021. However, you will have to undergo an extra cost of $299/month to have this GrooveFunnel feature (not unless you purchase GrooveFunnel lifetime plan). On the other hand, Kartra does not have such a feature nor planning to have, It’s because they have separate service of WebinarJam & EverWebinar.
Both Kartra and GrooveFunnels are extremely powerful and work perfectly well. However, Kartra has an old-fashioned look and is using an older technology whereas GrooveFunnels is more modern, has a more up to date look and is using newer technology for page load speeds.
Kartra comes with complete campaign features that saves you time. On the other hand, GrooveFunnels does not allow complete campaign operation. It also doesn’t have a one-click integration for completely trackable campaigns whereas Kartra has.
With the Kartra affiliate program, you can earn up to 40% for all affiliates. GroveFunnels affiliate program GrooveJV has a 20% commission structure for free affiliates and 40% for paid affiliates and customers. Kartra also comes with an attractive affiliate platform unlike GrooveFunnels which has only a basic design and interface and also lacks customizable templates.
Currently, GrooveFunnel is offering a lifetime offer, which means, you only have to purchase once and for all. No monthly commitment of paying your subscription. This is flexible to many businesses and pocket friendly. Kartra, on the other hand, does not have the lifetime offer. However, it's important to understand that Kartra is affordable since its features are worth the price.
GrooveFunnels vs Kartra Pricing
- The Beginner Plan at $99: This comes with 2,500 contacts and 15,000 emails per month. You can also host upto 100 pages, 10 items and stream 50GB bandwidth
- The Silver Strategy at $199: If you opt for this plan, you will be limited to 12,500 contacts. You will stream unlimited bandwidth along with limitless pages, products, and membership websites and emails.
- Gold Plan at $299: You get 25,000 leads per month, then you access the exact same functions as everything in the Silver plan of everything unlimited.
- The Platinum Strategy at $499: You access 50k leads along with endless features present in the gold plan of everything unlimited.
Currently, GroveFunnels is offering two options of pricing;
- GrooveFunnels Base (FREE LIFETIME OPTION): Includes GrooveSell, GrooveAffiliate, GroovePages LITE and Affiliate Program 20% for lifetime and no credit card is required.
- Platinum Lifetime: at $1,397 as a whole sale price or pay $497 for 3 months or $288 for 6 months or $188 for 12 months.
After the launch of GrooveFunnels, the lifetime offer will come to an end and GrooveFunnels will offer the current FREE base plan along with the following monthly subscription options;
- GrooveFunnels Silver at $99/Month: Includes all the features offered by Base plan plus, GrooveMail, Email Leads, Email Buyers, Email Affiliates, Email Cart Abandons.
- GrooveFunnels Gold at $199/Month: It includes all essential features in the previous plans together with GrooveDesk, GrooveSurvey, GrooveBlog, GrooveQuiz, and GrooveCalendar.
- GrooveFunnels Platinum at $299/Month: Contains all the features in the previous plans with unlimited access together with other essential tools such as GrooveKart, GrооvеWеbіnаrѕ Live, GrооvеWеbіnаrѕ Automated wеbіnаrѕ рluѕ and GroovePages for Shоріfу. It also includes Affiliate program of 40% commission for tier-1 and 10% for tier-2.
Learn more about GrooveFunnels pricing here
GrooveFunnels vs Kartra Usage
Use GrooveFunnels If;
Don’t use GrooveFunnels If;
Use Kartra If
Don't Use Kartra If
GrooveFunnels vs Kartra: Which Platform Is Better To Select?
Which one has Better Features?
Kartra includes all the marketing features for your business. Its features are also easy to use since it comes with tutorials to guide you. This means that you won’t need to depend on other third party providers which will attract additional fees. GrooveFunnels does not include all the tools at the moment although they are promising to update with time.
Which one has Webinar Hosting?
GrooveFunnels have plans to include webinar hosting features to their platform which is a great deal. However, it may need you to undergo an extra charge for the service, unless you secure the lifetime plan. Kartra does not have this feature, making GrooveFunnels to shine (as long as they keep their promise)
Which one has less Bugs and problems?
It's easy to create pages and sales funnels with Kartra compared to GrooveFunnels. GrooveFunnels can be buggy sometimes. Therefore, Kartra takes the lead in creating beautiful pages that can increase the rate of conversion.
Which one offers New feature updates?
GrooveFunnels is promising to update lots of features including webinar. If they keep this promise, then it will take the lead in regards to new feature updates. However, there are not many features updates with Kartra, since it already comes with lots of all the required tools to launch and run your business. That’s why Kartra doesn’t need to provide new features and updates mostly but they are improving their functionalities.
Which one has Video hosting?
Both Kartra and GrooveFunnels allow you to host your own video and customize the way you want. But with GrooveFunnels, there are lots of missing elements and features that are available on PRO video hosting services like YouTube or Vimeo. For instance, you won’t be able to import a video from YouTube or Vimeo with GrooveFunnels.
Which one has better Email Automation?
Both tools include a powerful unlimited autoresponder email package to enable you to send uncountable emails to your clients. However, the GrooveFunnels email interface is sometimes buggy and not that much advanced. Kartra is the clear winner here with an efficient & very advanced email automation service.
Which one has better Community, Support & Training?
Kartra has done everything to ensure that their customers' interest is at heart. It comes with great support communities such as Facebook group community, the helpdesk, customer support team and the Kartraverse training center. GrooveFunnels, on the other hand, only provides customer support through HelpDesk alone
Which one has the best Overall Best CRM?
Kartra and GrooveFunnels both have their advantages and disadvantages. In respect to price, GrooveFunnels is cost effective if you can secure their lifetime deal before it expires. But if you want to work with a fully complete suite of marketing tools that are already tested to work effectively, Kartra takes a general win. It comes with great communities to learn from and its customer support is amazing.
Why Kartra Is Our Top Choice
Pro Tips for Selecting Best Tool For Your Business
With lots of online business features in the market, you don't want to end up choosing a tool that will be a total disappointment to your business. Therefore, there are some of the critical features you need to confirm or consider before investing your money;
Key Features You Should Look For in A Business Software
- All-in-one Tool: The platform you choose should contain all the essential tools you need to run your online business without incurring the extra cost of hiring external sources.
- Ease of use: The best tool should be easy to use
- Affordable Pricing Plans: The tool should have realistic pricing which is worth the value of its features.
- E-commerce: A good business tool should include a built-in e-commerce functionality or allows for an easy e-commerce integration.
- Customization: Check if the tool contains customization options. The best tools should give you customization freedom.
- Lead management and sales: The best tool should generate leads, score and store them as well as making follow up, automatically.
- Automation and integrations: The best business tool should be able to automate tasks for you and integrate with other apps easily.
- Reporting: A good business tool should enable powerful reporting data for better visualization of your performance and for the purpose of making the right decision.
- Marketing: Check the tool if it includes built-in marketing tools such as email templates, email marketing pipelines, SMS messaging and project management tools so that you don’t have to hire other providers
Kartra remains the best ALL-IN-ONE marketing tool for your online business. It offers funnel templates, pre-built landing pages, in-built video hosting, third-party integrations, email marketing based on your clients behaviour and you get some great marketing resources directly from Frank Kern – a true marketing legend. On the other hand, GrooveFunnels is opting to offer more for what it may appear less. However, until they update all the tools they are promising and you can test each of them, it’s hard to call GrooveFunnels a complete, mainly bug-free package for your online business!
So, here is my final advice; get your free GrooveFunnels account now and if you can afford to buy single pay GrooveFunnels deal then you can secure this to hope it will save you a lot once they fully functional, and if you want really proven & best functioning product than you must sign up with Kartra and never disappoint.