Exclusive Roofing Lead Generation & Best Tactics to Employ 2021
Get Exclusive Roofing Leads and Appointments Auto-Pilot Month Over Month.
Get Exclusive Roofing Leads to Grow Your Roofing Business
Qualified and exclusive leads are the engine that drives new business. Therefore, finding new customers is essential if you are running a roofing company.
So, how can you find those people and businesses looking for roofing services?
In this Exclusive Roofing Lead Generation & Best Tactics to Employ (2021), you will have an in-depth idea of the best method to employ to generate quality leads for your company, regardless of your experience level in the field.
Besides, at NextPinnacle, we know the hustle of generating quality leads. As a result, we offer the best roofing marketing tactics you can use to grow your business.
Our digital marketing solutions have earned positive reviews from clients over the past 13+ years. We are committed to helping your business be on a competitive level in all seasons.
What Are Roofing Leads?
Roofing leads are potential buyers of your service, including roofing replacement, repair, and other roofing services.
Simply, a business or individual showing interest in what you are selling and sharing their contact information is called leads and here you are providing roofing services so people interested in your roofing solution are called roofing leads.
Types of Leads for Roofers
B2C (business to consumer) Leads - Residential Roofing Leads.
B2C leads generally refer to residential consumers. The lead generation strategy you will use here in getting prospective customers may not be as detailed. The sales cycle is often short.
Most B2C leads are:
- Less experienced in roof issues
- Quick decision-makers
- Compete against fewer other companies for bids
B2B (business to business) leads - Commercial Roofing Leads
B2B leads refer to commercial customers and industrial businesses. The sales process, in this case, is critical and long, but the sales value is always relatively high.
Most B2B leads are:
- More experienced buyers
- Slower decision-makers
- Compete against many different bids before arriving at a decision.
What Roofing Contractors Want & Why Do They Want Them
The most crucial marketing goal for your roofing company is getting qualified leads. As a result, it is essential to employ the best lead generation tactics.
For instance, as a roofing contractor, you require;
The above lead generation tactics are essential to roofing contractors in various ways. They help you to meet marketing goals such as;
Why Do Roofers Need Leads?
Lead is the lifeblood for any roofer's contractors. If you don't have leads then your roofing business will not be able to make enough sales and grow. Leads can help you to;
How Do I Get More Exclusive Roofing Leads?
To get more guaranteed roofing leads, you need to research your target market and develop a clear picture of who they are. You should then pick your marketing strategy wisely and create a sales funnel. You have to ensure you offer value, optimize every page of your site, and create unique content.
You can generate more exclusive roofing leads through various methods, including SEO, PPC, Social PPC, canvassing, and tradeshows. Alternatively, you can hire experts to do the marketing for you or purchase exclusive leads from a company that has already done the hard work for you.
Roofing Business Growth & Lead Generation System
Why Your Roofing Business Struggling?
Because you don't get consistence leads so don't get more conversion and ultimately no business... It's because, Your old marketing tactics that does not work now... So What's the SOLUTIONS?
Brand new Roofing Digital Marketing System to get more PREDICTABLE, CONSISTENT & AUTOPILOT LEADS month over month to grow...
Roofing Digital Marketing System
Brand new marketing approach
Get qualified roofing leads to grow your business
With Following Proven Process & Approach
Effective | Proven | Trusted | Measurable | Growth-Focused
Get top ranking
Manage search PPC
Roofing Facebook Ads
Manage social ads
Ready for New Marketing System to get Leads?
Top 16 Best Roofing Lead Generation Effective Methods
1. Rank Your Business in the Local Maps
A Local Pack is a collection of the top most relevant results that appear in response to search queries for products or services provided by businesses in your local area. Once your roofing company has been ranked high in local online search engine results pages (SERP), you are more likely to get more qualified roofer leads.
You can optimize your web presence in local map packs such as google pack by:
- Creating on-page optimization.
- Claiming your other internet profiles.
- Ensuring your listings through the web are correct and consistent
- Cultivating positive reviews for your business.
- Creating appropriate local content.
2. Bid on Your Most Valuable Keywords (PPC)
PPC is an effective strategy for marketing your roofing business and the best way to get roofing leads since it gets your message directly to its intended audience. This marketing strategy allows you access to search engine results when you bid on your most valuable keywords.
To be most effective, you need to create a PPC ad that will attract the readers’ attention, give them a reason to open it and visit your website. Some of the ideas you can use on your ad include a webinar, special discount, free report etc.
PPC for roofing can be a great marketing strategy for generating qualified leads for your roofing business because it is;
- Targeted: You can choose your audience according to demographics like location, language and device
- Measurable: It’s easy to track expenditure and measure your results with PPC advertising
- Cost-effective: Payment is only made when a user clicks on your ads
- Fast: The impact of PPC is realized almost immediately.
PPC provides your roofing business with an opportunity to increase its online presence and brand awareness. A well-thought-out and structured PPC campaign can increase traffic on your roofing companies’ website, conversions and ultimately revenue.
3. Run Facebook & Instagram Ads
Facebook and Instagram ads offer you a seamless way to reach your marketing goals. These ads are important because you can;
- Aim at reaching a specific audience
- Create ads to cater to a specific objective
- Relatively reach a wider audience and leverage higher engagements
- Market to existing clients and leads
By running ads on both platforms, you will have a chance to reach more people and generate more roofing leads. For flexibility, you can choose to use the same videos and images for both platforms. When you run ads with the same roofing campaign on both platforms, you will maximize delivery across the joined audience. Additionally, you will realize a relatively better performance on your roofing websites’ views, clicks and conversions.
4. Create and Optimize Your Review Site Listings
Reviews on site listings are not only good for your roofing customers, but it increases your overall online presence. Online reviews have a great impact on search engine results and search placement on local listings. Some popular review sites where you can sign up your roofing company include Yelp, Google+ Local, Yahoo! Local Listings etc.
You can create and optimize your review listings for your roofing company by;
- Completing your roofing company profile information
- Posting relevant content
- Uploading high-resolution photos
- Asking the right questions
- Monitoring your Q & A section
- Rewarding those who review
Reviews on site listings have a significant impact on customer purchase decisions. They also strengthen a company’s credibility. Reviews have the power to gain trust from new and existing customers and encourage people to interact with the company. Customer interaction ultimately leads to improving profits for businesses.
5. Yellow Pages
Yellow pages describe a business telephone directory; whether you are on the digital platform or in the book itself, yellow pages are still a powerful medium for roofing contractors to reach prospects.
With yellow pages, you can attract new clients, build brand awareness and provide existing customers with current information about your roofing business. For instance, yellow pages will give you an excellent opportunity to grow sales because they;
- Enable you to attract customers beyond your local area.
- Make your business easy and quick to find by mobile and internet users.
- Provide customers with driving directions, maps, and an active link to the website for your roofing business.
- Give your company a wider international exposure.
6. Direct response and print advertising
Direct response is a marketing strategy designed to trigger an instant response by encouraging people to take a specific action. If you want to generate leads quickly, this is the strategy to use. This strategy aims more closely at targeted prospects and their specific interests.
Direct response is a reliable lead generation strategy for your roofing business because;
- It creates direct communication with prospects
- Provides a great return on investments
- Produces easily trackable and measurable
- Builds and strengthens real relationships with customers results
With direct response advertising, your ads become great lead generation machines. They inherently encourage prompt action, which makes them ideal partners with post-click landing pages.
Print advertising is a marketing strategy that uses printed media to reach potential roofing leads on a broad scale.
To get the most value out of print advertising, post flyers or print ads in your local newspapers or magazines follow the principles of direct response in that you include a specific call to action that allows you to quantify and measure the results.
7. Launch a Review Campaign
A consumer review campaign is a marketing strategy that is based on user-generated content. A successful review campaign relies on content that comes from customer reviews, blogs, etc. Review campaigns are highly cost-effective, provide creative content, and produce high customer interaction levels.
You can use customer review campaigns for your roofing company since they are important in increasing sales conversions and featuring positive company information. To launch a successful review campaign, you need to;
- Ask for reviews
- Create a process of asking the questions
- Automate the process of asking questions
- Target satisfied customers
- Personalize the questions
- Explain why reviews are important
8. Use Live Chat
Live chat will allow you to connect with your potential roofing leads at each touchpoint throughout the sales journey. These will help you generate more leads for your roofing business by creating a fast and easy channel for your visitors.
Live chat enables you to offer 24/7 customer support, give prospects and new customers confidence to use your product, build a rapport with your clients and increase customer engagement. These experiences have a massive influence on the client’s customer perception of the brand.
9. Form Alliances with Other Local Businesses
As a roofer or roofing contractor, you’re always looking for a competitive advantage. One of the most effective means of doing that is to enter a business alliance with other businesses. You can use alliances with other businesses to;
- Access to new target markets using resources and market expertise of the other companies
- Share knowledge and resources
- Strengthen your strategic objectives
- Create economies of scale
- Share economic risks between two or more companies
10. Start a Referral Program
A referral program is a deliberate and organized way to encourage people and existing clients to recommend your brand to their networks. If you want to generate roofing leads, retain the existing customers, and reach your revenue goals, it's time to implement a customer referral program. A referral program will help you reduce the cost of bringing in new customers and increase customer retention.
To create a successful referral program, you need to;
i) Understand your existing customers; You should create a referral program centered around what your loyal customers want.
ii) Create a reward program; A commonly used technique in creating a referral program is offering a reward to customers who refer your business. Some rewards program ideas include:
- Customer loyalty tiers
- Seasonal campaigns
- Referral discounts
- Store credit or points
- Service upgrades or freebies
- Company swag
- Gift cards (i.e., Amazon, Apple, Visa)
- Donations to charity
iii) Engage online reviews; Online reviews are a great way to increase your roofing SEO ranking and collect information on improving your products and services.
iv) Engage other business owners; Finding fellow roofers and roofing contractors who have similar interests and goals to yours allows you to tap into their existing network and vice versa so that you can double your pool of prospects spontaneously.
Referral softwares such as InviteBox, Referral Factory, Friendbuy, etc. and programs such as affiliate programs, loyalty programs etc. can also be useful in boosting your roofing business.
11. Use Email Newsletter to Build Relationships
Email newsletters can be a great way to grow your roofing business. Therefore, if you do it in the right way, it can help you in the following ways;
- Get new leads for your business
- Nurture your leads until they convert.
- Communicate with your subscribers and customers.
- Revive unresponsive subscribers.
To help refine your email marketing strategy, here are some of the ways you can build strong customer relationships through newsletters.
- Be honest.
- Provide your subscribers with high-quality personalized content.
- Get to understand your email subscribers.
- Provide value for your roofing business right away.
- Provide rapport with your clients by sharing informational content and not just sales content.
- Connect with your subscribers on a personal level.
To generate more leads using newsletters, you should use a catchy headline, optimize your preheader text, create personalized messages for your subscribers, add images and use a call to action.
12. Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing involves attracting customers by creating content and experiences to meet their specific needs. Examples of inbound marketing you can use for your roofing business include blogs, infographics, whitepapers, ebooks, podcasts and video series.
Outbound marketing strategies for roofers are still effective if done correctly, but their return rate is relatively low. With opportunities brought about by the internet, Inbound marketing has become a very effective strategy to grow your roofing business.
As a roofer or roofing contractor, you should embrace inbound marketing because it will help achieve marketing goals such as;
- Quality traffic and leads: With a more specific and informed approach, you’re more likely to attract quality leads
- Reduced expenses: Inbound marketing can help your roofing business generate leads and experience higher ROI over time while saving you money.
- Higher trust and credibility: Creating appropriate content and leveraging social proof can help build trust in your business and increase brand association.
- Opportunity to learn and evolve: Interacting with customers on social media through conversations, questions, and feedback helps you better understand how to improve your roofing services’ quality.
To create a comprehensive inbound marketing strategy for your roofing business, you need to;
- Define Your Buyer Personas
- Outline Your Marketing Triggers e.g hailstorms
- Generate a List of Keywords
- Set Your Inbound Marketing Goals
- Outline Your Content Strategy
- Design Your Lead Nurturing Process
- Create a Conversion Focused Blogging Strategy
- Implement an Inbound Marketing Platform
13. Create Directory Website
Directory websites are channels that allow prospective customers, business owners, and professionals to identify and contact businesses relevant to them.
Examples of directory websites include googling my business, yahoo, yelp etc.
Having your roofing business listed on directory websites is a great way to generate leads and grow revenue for your roofing business.
For instance, website directories enable you to;
- Enhance your online presence
- Improve local visibility
- Get discovered easily
- Boost brand awareness
- Boost your SEO
- Rank higher on search engines e.g. Google
14. Social Media Marketing
Social media marketing for roofing contractors involves creating and sharing information about your roofing services and products on social media networks, bookmarking sites, social news, etc. These marketing activities like paid social media advertising, posting videos, texts, images, and other content about your roofing business and drive audience engagement.
This strategy is effective in achieving several marketing goals such as:
- Increasing traffic on your roofing company website
- Generating new leads
- Increasing brand awareness
- Boosting positive brand identity and engagement
- Improving communication with key audiences
- Grow revenue by increasing sign-ups and sales
- Provide social customer service
- Build a community around your business
Common social media tactics that you can use for your roofing business include;
Social networks e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
A social networking site allows you to connect and interact with people with similar interests and backgrounds e. g friends, family, and even brands.
You can market your roofing services on social media networks by;
- Creating a marketplace ad e.g Facebook ads, Instagram ads
- Hosting social media contests e.g Instagram contests
- Creating promoted and sponsored posts
- Using Facebook and Instagram stories
- Sharing social media success stories
- Reposting content to reach a wide audience e.g. tweets and retweets
Bookmarking sites e.g. Pinterest, Flipboard
Bookmarking sites allow you to save and Flipboard to any number of online resources and websites, making it easier to search and share with followers. Bookmarking impacts index rate and page rank positively. It also increases website traffic.
You can showcase your roofing services on these sites while also creating brand personality with attractive and unique pinboards. For instance, you can upload a link for a page on your website or blog that you want readers to visit on this site. You should also use popular keywords to organize your link.
Social news e.g. Reddit, Digg.
A social news site allows you to post news links and other items to external articles. Links and articles with the most votes are displayed more. You can use these sites to promote your roofing business by;
- Encouraging user submissions
- Providing customer service by interacting with your clients
- Creating a network for a roofing business
- Creating a community around your roofing business
- Performing interviews and surveys about your services
The above strategies are a good way to interact with a large audience, increase brand awareness and generate more qualified leads.
Media sharing e.g. YouTube, Vimeo
Media sharing websites allow you to share images and videos of your site. Videos and images are a more engaging way to connect with your audience and tell your brands’ story.
Media sharing has become very crucial in roofing digital marketing. When you use these sites for digital marketing, you can easily reach and grow a wide audience, help you get found on search engines such as Google and create subscriber lists.
These sites also offer features such as the ability to create profiles and comment on the uploaded content. With this feature, your customers can promote you by sharing content as they buy from you.
15. Host Webinar Events
Webinar events are online events where roofers and roofing contractors can engage with a large audience by presenting their services and products, answering questions, responding to polls and using other available interactive tools.
Hosting webinar events for your roofing business is a great way to boost your marketing efforts. For instance, webinar events will help you;
- Create content for your online presence e.g. Q&A contents and blog posts.
- Generate qualified leads
- Build cumulative brand value and awareness
- Market at fewer costs
When creating a webinar event, you should use more visuals, highlight what people most likely want to see, perfect your Q&A and practice on your technology.
16. Design Stunning Landing Pages
A landing page is a web page created specifically for marketing and advertising purposes to dive specific action. You should use these web pages to convert a casual website visitor into a lead and even a sale.
To convert, you should design landing pages that are stunning and user-friendly. For instance, it should have;
- A headline: It should draw attention and help the user understand the roofing services you are offering.
- A sub-headline: It should build the user's interest in the product /service you are offering.
- Images and videos: They should be simple and great to boost the message of your campaign.
- A value proposition: This is the value of your service or products.
- The Call to Action (CTA) button: It will enable you to create the conversion.
- Live Chat Support: It will enable you to chat online with online visitors.
Types of landing pages you can use for roofing marketing include;
- Lead generating landing pages: These seeks to convert website visitors into a lead by capturing personal information. You can use these landing pages to create email subscriber lists, funnel users during the inbound marketing process, or increase sales at a specific period.
- Click-through landing pages: You can use these landing pages to convince users to purchase right away by offering discounts, promotions and offers.
- Explainer landing pages: You can use these landing pages for digital roofing campaigns that require detailed information on the repair, installation and other roofing services.
- Product detail landing pages: You can use these landing pages to provide information about your roofing services, drive users to the product and convince them to purchase.
Landing pages are useful in PPC advertising, social media marketing, content marketing, and email marketing.
Roofing Leads Generation Agency
Why Does NextPinnacle Get The Result?
We focus on output to achieve the given competitive Goal to get your roofing business on top ranking among your competitors & get consistent leads.
We also offers an effective yet affordable solution to help you achieve optimum ROI.
Besides offering personal consultation & strategy discussion, we clearly understand your requirements and deliver the result with 100% satisfaction.
What is Included in Our Roofing Lead Generation Service
Here Is Why Our Customers Choose Us
Roofing Leads FAQs
Q. How can I grow my roofing company?
For your roofing business to grow, you need to improve online presence by implementing various digital lead generation strategies.
Q. How do I advertise my roofing company online?
You can promote your business online using tactics such as SEO, Content Marketing, PPC, social media advertising, Local SEO, etc. to get more targeted traffics and more predictable leads.
Q. Can I buy roofing leads?
No, company selling leads are sharing the same leads to many companies like you to compete on same lead and also it is not your own brand marketing, so rather I recommend to promote your own brand to get exclusive roofing leads for your own company only.
Q. How can roofers and roofing contractors get free roofing leads?
Roofing companies can get free leads by improving online presence and ranking on search engines.
Q. How Much Do Roofing Leads Cost?
The price depends on the company selling the leads. However, if you are promoting your own brand to generate leads for your sole company then it will vary your roofing lead prices based on the marketing channel.
Q. How To Get Roofing Leads on Facebook
You can generate leads on Facebook through Facebook ads, posts, reviews, giveaways, contests etc.
Q. What are exclusive roofing leads?
These are leads generated specifically for your company.
Q. How can I get exclusive roofing leads?
To get exclusive roofing leads, you can employ strategies such as SEO, PPC, social media advertising & funnel marketing automation. You can also consider hiring experts to do the work for you.
Q. What is the best way to get commercial roofer leads?
The most used strategy for getting commercial roofer leads is through paid advertising.
Generating exclusive roofing contractor leads for your business is challenging but not impossible. The trick is to use the right experts, resources and time.
You can get new customers through exclusive roofing lead generation strategies such as SEO, Content Marketing, Webinars, Direct response, canvassing, and tradeshows.
Set up your marketing funnel with proper auto follow up and complete turn key funnel system to convert best.
Ready to Get Roofing Leads?
See how we can help you to grow your leads & business fast.