If you are looking for a business platform that would help generate more leads and improve your business’s customer experience, then Leadpages can be one of the best options you can use. Leadpages can help you customize your pages and site and create high-converting landing pages without the need to hire an expert. But How do you sign up for this fantastic tool? Here is guidance on how to access your Leadpages free trial and how you can benefit from it.
Leadpages trial is available but does it offer 14 day trial, 30 day trial or 60 day trial? Which offer is available right now & how to get started with this? Let’s check it out!
Get started with Leadpages free trial right now!
The Core Elements of Leadpages
Leadpages 14 Day Free Trial
Leadpages allow you to test any of their tiers to see if it works for you before committing to their monthly subscription.
So, to get your Leadpages 14 days trial offer, you can get it from the Leadpages homepage at the ‘Start a Free Trial’ button. Leadpages will give you an option to choose your preferred paid plan along with their features. Then provide your credit card details and you are good to go. Don’t worry about your credit card details because they won’t charge you anything until your 14-day free trial is done.
What is Included?
Your Leadpages 14 days free trial will include free, unlimited tools depending on the plan you choose. Some of the standard features are;
- Unlimited page publishing, traffic and leads
- Code-free websites & landing pages
- High-converting professionally templates
How To Get Leadpages 30-Day Trial
Do you know you can get more than 14 days of free trial with Leadpages? Currently, it is not available; rather, you can go with a 14-day trial period only.
Earlier days, when you purchased a $1 template then you were able to access a 30-day trial of Leadpages but it is not working now, This deal is on the basis that you have to purchase one of the templates at only $1 to get your Leadpages 30-day free trial. Here is a quick hack on how you can get started;
- Step 1: Go to the homepage and choose ‘templates’.
- Step 2: Search for a template and choose the one that cost $1
- Step 3: Fill in your Credit Card details and you are set to go for Leadpages 30 days trial
Note: This $1 template for a 30-day trial is not working anymore.
LeadPages Pricing After Free Trial
Leadpages comes with three pricing packages, including;
- Standard Plan $37/Month: Build 1 site only
- Pro Plan $79/Month: Build upto 3 sites
- Advanced Plan at $321/Month: Build upto 50 sites
How To Get Maximum Results From Your Leadpages Free Trial
- Identify Your Goals: First of all, getting a good picture of what you want to achieve at the end will help you to scale your business and assess the overall return. So, identify your goal and let them be a motivational factor of moving on.
- Schedule & Stick To It: To ensure maximum results, prepare a personal schedule and exclude unnecessary items from it. Maintain the discipline of sticking to it.
- Minimize Distractions: With the rapid growth of technology, you might find yourself spending an unnecessarily long time on social media rather than really sticking to your essential tasks. Be sure your core activities remain a priority.
So, here we are signing up with Leadpages because of landing page building, site building, lead magnet delivery, and lead generation. so you should be ready with your strategy and get the best of your plan with Leadpages to understand the platform and if that works for you then you can use them on a regular basis.
Why You Should Try Leadpages Free Trial
Other benefits that come with Leadpages generally are;
- Helps you to host video courses
- Helps you to create sales pages
- Allows you to host Webinar
- Get subscribers through SMS
- Allows integration with other tools
- Leadpages provide fast customer support.
- Comes with lots of helpful tutorials to learn from
Q. How can I start my free Leadpages trial?
Get started with your 14-day free trial here, then go to the ‘Start a Free Trial’ button on Leadpages homepage, which will take you to select a plan, and then click on the Start Free Trial button to set up your account.
Q. How do I cancel my trial before it ends?
You can cancel your 14-day free trial at any given time from within your account. Go on your account settings, click on the ‘Billing’ button then ‘Cancel Subscription.’
Q. What happens when my Leadpages trial ends?
After you are done with your Leadpages 14 days free trial, you will become a recurring paid subscriber to the plan that you had selected during your trial. Charges will depend on the plan level and billing cycle you choose.
Q. Can I upgrade my plan before the 14 days end?
Yes. You will access all the features at the new plan level.
Q. Will I be charged during the 14 days free trial?
You won’t be charged for a 14 days free trial, although you will submit your bank information, however, if you opt for a 30-day trial, which costs $1.
Q. Is there a Leadpages 60 day trial available?
No. This offer has never been available.