GrooveFunnels and Builderall are both powerful all-in-one business marketing platforms that come with every digital tool you need to help you launch and grow a successful online business. They are both ideal tools for new and experienced marketers for small, medium and large businesses. But which one is better to use in your business?
So, in this GrooveFunnels vs. Builderall In-Depth Comparison, I’m going to guide you on choosing the Best All-In-One Solution that may suit your business needs better!
Get started with Builderall $1 for 30 day trial now.
Which One Is The Best All-In-One Solution - GrooveFunnels vs. Builderall Comparison Summary
Easy of Use
Value for Money
Marketers looking to Maintain Professionalism
Marketers looking for all-in-one tool with affordable price
Small, Medium Business Including Experienced Entrepreneurs and Organisations
Newbies & Small Business Struggling with Budget
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee
GrooveFunnels vs Builderall In-Depth Review
GrooveFunnels is an all-in-one digital platform ideal for any size of business. GrooveFunnels can help you create high-converting sales funnels, stunning landing pages and websites totally for free.
Builderall is also an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you grow a successful online business in one platform. It includes plenty of features at more affordable pricing.
So, let's dig deeper into each tool.
GrooveFunnels vs Builderall Tools & Features
GrooveFunnels & Features
- GrооvеMаіl: Similar to ActiveCampaign, Convertkit, MаіlChіmр, etc. but more роwеrful to help you create email marketing campaigns.
- GrooveMember: Here, you can create frее, ѕіlvеr, gоld, рlаtіnum mеmbеrѕhір lеvеlѕ to help you sell your content.
- GrooveVіdео: Allows you to host your marketing videos.
- GrооvеCаlеndаr: To help you create and manage calendars for appointments and events.
- GrooveSell: This is GrooveFunnels shopping cart tool that helps you sell your products and process payments as well.
Since GrooveFunnels is still under development, other amazing features expected to be released include;
- GrooveDesk: This will be a unique GrooveFunnels ticketing feature that can help you manage your clients’ issues.
- GrооvеBlоg: This will help you to post blogs.
- GrooveKart: This is е-Cоmmеrсе рlаtfоrm similar to Shopify that would help you to sell your products and services online.
- GrооvеPаgеѕ fоr Shоріfу: This will enable you to dеѕіgn all of your sites and your checkout раgеѕ fоr Shopify.
- GrооvеWеbіnаrѕ: Just like WebinarJam & EverWebinar, but with more affordable ways to host both automated and live webinar.
- And many more...
Builderall Tools & Features
- Dedicated servers: Builderall includes Super Fast CDN Servers that guarantee a high operation speed.
- Drag and Drop Technology: This tool is integrated on Site Builder, Email Marketing Automation and Funnel Builder to ensure smooth workflow.
- Templates: Builderall offers Cheetah Turbo Templates that load faster, enabling you to create your pages and funnels quickly.
- Sales Funnels: Builderall Canvas Funnel Builder high-converting ready-to-use sales funnels that you can customize in just minutes and use.
- Email Marketing: This helps you to create email marketing campaigns.
- Heat Mapping: Builderall comes with Click Map tools that help you to see where your audience has been clicking on each page.
- Animated video tool: This tool allows you to add animations, sound, text and many other eye-catching effects to your videos.
- App Builder: This unique Builderall feature allows you to build, edit, and publish mobile apps for free.
- On-Page SEO optimization: This offers you a Google score of your website then gives you advice on how to improve it.
- eCommerce: Enables you to sell your products or services online.
- Membership Area: Here, you can share your knowledge of profit-making.
- Webinar App: This helps you to run both live and automated Webinars. It also helps you to stream live directly and simultaneously to Facebook and YouTube.
- Blog builder: This tool helps you quickly and easily add blog posts to increase engagement with your audience.
GrooveFunnels vs Builderall Similarities
Sales Funnel Templates
Both GrooveFunnels and Builderall offer free templates, fully optimized for search engines. Both provide plenty of options, integrations and checkout options.
Builderall big advantage is that it offers you a wide range of templates. It also includes you with blank templates just in case you want to create your own pages from scratch.
Unfortunately, when it comes to creating professional templates, Builderall may not be the right tool since some of its templates are outdated. So, if you just want to have lots of templates, then choose Builderall...but if your primary goal is to achieve good and professional-looking templates, and be able to import any website template, then GrooveFunnels can be the right tool for you.
Forget about YouTube or Vimeo. Both tools include built-in video hosting tools that enable you to create and publish branded videos.
With Builderall, the video hosting tool is integrated with the entire suite to enable you to have total control.
GrooveFunnels video hosting has a similar case with Builderall; however, GrooveFunnels comes with an advanced video hosting system. It’s integrated with the split testing tool too. GrooveFunnels also enables you to tag your video and make follow-ups automatically.
Builderall comes with MailingBoss, an integrated email auto-responder that allows you to create campaigns, import leads, filter lists and manage subscribers.
Similarly, GrooveFunnels comes with advanced GrooveMail that is based on customer bеhаvіоrаl. It also helps you create sequence automation and broadcasting and send text messages and voice SMS. You can also do all the things you can do with Builderall MailingBoss.
Winner: Both tools perform great in this category, but if you want to work with a more advanced email marketing system, GrooveFunnels takes the win.
Both tools come with huge commissions, including 2-tier, which gives you a great opportunity to create a reliable income stream.
Builderall affiliate system comes with three lucrative commissions, namely personal sales commission (100%), personal sales recurring commissions (30%) and 2nd tier recurring commission (30%)
GrooveFunnels’ affiliate program depends on the plan you purchase and the plan that your affiliate will purchase. It pays 20% for free members and 40% for paid members & 5% as 2nd tier for free members & 10% for paid members.
Winner: Both tools tie in this category
Builderall includes an eCommerce store that integrates seamlessly with several platforms such as PayPal, Shopify, etc. to enable you to choose a tool that fits your business well.
GrooveFunnels comes with multiple platforms such as GrooveSell, and GrooveKart, which give Builderall a very tight competition. GrooveKart allows you to have zero credit card transaction fees for paid plans and a 2% fee for the free plan.
Both tools come with a subscription management system to help you create and sell content to your customers. This feature enables you to create tiered accounts on different levels and drip content to your members not to feel overloaded.
Winner: Both tools are absolutely great here. However, Builderall allows you to restrict some parts of your website, making it the best choice.
If you want to work with an integrated platform that offers an affordable pricing plan, then Builderall is the best option here. Although GrooveFunnels comes with a free lifetime plan, it's limited to only a few tools. GrooveFunnels Platinum lifetime offer also comes with a one-time price, but it may not be a piece of cake for many marketers. GrooveFunnels’ pricing after official launch will also be somehow expensive compared to Builderall.
As GrooveFunnels is having the best future plan for all the marketing tools in a single roof that can beat the competitors, so if you are in position to secure this one-time payment lifelong deal then I would really recommend to get this deal and never pay anything in future.
Winner: Tie (Builderall for current low monthly plans & GrooveFunnels for current lifetime deal)
Both GrooveFunnels and Builderall offer an extensive knowledge base with plenty of material that helps you learn how to use the platform along with their features.
GrooveFunnels includes a Facebook group where you can connect with other GrooveFunnels users to learn from one another. It also offers multiple learning sessions every week, where you can learn lots of beneficial things.
Builderall has similar features, but its Facebook group is not as active as GrooveFunnels.
Winner: If you want to be part of a more interactive customer support site, GrooveFunnels carries the day here.
GrooveFunnels vs Builderall Differences
Different in Both Platforms
Special GrooveFunnels Features NOT Found on Builderall
Special Builderall Features NOT Found on GrooveFunnels
Where does GrooveFunnels excel over Builderall?
- GrooveFunnels comes with GrooveDesk that helps you to handle tickets and issues of your customers on time.
- Although both GrooveFunnels and Builderall comes with Calendar tools, what makes GrooveFunnels Calendar more interesting is whеn thеу rеgіѕtеr for your саlеndаr, you wіll hаvе уоur contact in GrooveMail аnd ѕеt up automated follow-up sequences.
- GrooveFunnels also include GrооvеQuіz аnd Grооvе Survey that boosts your interaction with customers.
Where does Builderall excel over GrooveFunnels?
- Builderall offers you Click Map Feature, which helps you to understand your audience’s behaviors and how they navigate your website. As a result, you can analyze where your page is drawing the most attention and where it doesn't.
- Builderall Animated video tool comes with backgrounds, animated characters and sound effects so that you can create a fully animated video, a feature that is currently not available on GrooveFunnels.
- Builderall also includes App Builder Tools that enable you to create your own mobile applications you can distribute across different platforms at no cost.
So, when you look at these GrooveFunnels vs Builderall differences, it is also important to understand that GrooveFunnels is still in Beta. Therefore, most of the missing features such as heat mapping, animated video make up tools, App Builder… are in the works. Therefore, in feature, they might update them. But until then, it remains the fact that Builderall is currently performing better in these categories compared to GrooveFunnels.
GrooveFunnels vs Builderall Pricing
Currently, GrooveFunnels is offering two packages;
- Base Plan which is completely FREE
- GrooveFunnels Platinum Lifetime Deal at $1397 (One-Time Price)
Other plans available after the official beta launch end which will be;
- GrooveFunnels Silver $99/Month
- GrooveFunnels Gold $199/Month
- GrooveFunnels Platinum $299/Month
Check here GrooveFunnels pricing guide to learn in-depth ideas.
Builderall 3.0 (Old Plan)
- Builderall Free Plan
- Builderall Builder Plan at $19.90/month
- Builderall Marketer Plan at $29.90/month
- Builderall Essential Plan at $49.90/month
- Builderall Premium Plan at $69.90/month
Builderall 4.0 (New Plan)
- Builder Plan at $29.90/m
- Premium Plan at $69.90/month
- Funnel Club at $199.00 one-time price then $99.90 each month
GrooveFunnels vs Builderall Trial & Offers
Initially, the old Builderall 3.0 version had a free plan, but currently, it doesn't have. GrooveFunnels, on the other hand, comes with a lifetime free basic plan where you can access FREE hоѕtіng fоr lіfе along with GrооvеPаgеѕ, GrooveSell & GrooveAffiliate. Also, it comes with a GrooveFunnels Platinum lifetime offer(with one-time payment) that grants you access to all the GrooveFunnels features and future updates without the hassle of monthly payments. Builderall doesn't have any offer right now.
GrooveFunnels vs Builderall Pros & Cons
- It comes with an advanced user interface.
- It’s actively being updated with improvements, new tools and features.
- Its free and lifetime pricing offer is a gold mine.
- GrooveFunnels Platinum Lifetime Offer is the best investment you can make.
- It uses an advanced technology that guarantees mobile-first indexing, SEO and fast loading.
- Its relatively expensive
- Many of its features are still under the development stage.
- It comes with plenty of features that are high in demand
- It's a much more affordable
- It is preferable if you are a beginner or entry-level entrepreneur and especially if you are struggling with the budget.
- Builderall features are a little bit unprofessional and not much good interface
- Builderall is more focused on adding more tools than improving the quality of the ones that are already available
GrooveFunnels vs Builderall: Which Tool Is Right For Your Business?
Choose GrooveFunnels if:
Choose Builderall if:
GrooveFunnels vs Builderall: Which Tool Is The Best?
When comparing GrooveFunnels vs Builderall, it's pretty clear that both tools offer amazing features to skyrocket your business.
When we consider the price and the number of features between the two tools, Builderall can be a great choice, right? Yes, it comes with plenty of features and its price is much more affordable.
Therefore, if you are looking for an affordable all-in-one tool for a new business or existing business, then Builderall could be good for you.
We can’t also settle this Builderall vs GrooveFunnels without recognizing Builderall’s effort to ensure that you have enough tools under one platform. However, the quality of these tools remains in question. They would, instead, focus on improving the existing tools to provide more value.
So, GrooveFunnels is exceptional when it comes to quality and professionalism. Despite being in beta, it includes robust technology tools that work seamlessly to give you a nice digital marketing experience.
Unlike Builderall, GrooveFunnels is very professional, making it a great option for you, especially if you’re an experienced marketer or running a small or large organization that needs a high level of professionalism. As long as you won’t mind its price, GrooveFunnels can be the best option for your business.
The current lifetime deal is really appealing to secure, but when it will be monthly prices then it will look more costly compared to Builderall, so if you are in a good position to secure this one-time payment for lifelong updates then it's really the best one for now.
What is our Recommendation?
Often, it's good to make your choice depending on your business needs and preferences. However, generally, I would recommend GrooveFunnels. Why?
Why You Need All-In-One Business Solution Platforms
All-in-one marketing platforms come with various benefits, including;
Top Features to Consider When Selecting The Best All-In-One Business Platforms
- In-Built Video Hosting
- Calendars Tools
- Flexible Shopping Carts
- A/B Split Testing Tools
- Affiliate Program Management
- Ease of Integration with other tools
- Email Automation Service
GrooveFunnels vs Builderall Final Verdict
So, which one is the Best All-In-One Solution (2020)? Builderall is clearly affordable аnd ѕіmрlе to uѕе all-іn-one tool that can help you grow and manage your buѕіnеѕѕ. Do you want to launch a new online business, or you already have an existing business and you want plenty of tools under one platform, all at a friendly budget? If yes, then Builderall is for you.But if your interest is in maintaining business professionalism, choose GrooveFunnels. GrooveFunnels is an excellent product of GrooveDigital Company, co-founded bу mаrkеtіng lеgеnd Mike Filsaime. The main focus of GrooveFunnels is to help you create роwеrful sales funnels, landing pages and websites that will take your business to the next level.