Today, e-commerce is booming and with the help of new technologies it's changing day after day very fast.
So, when you are looking for Kartra or SamCart, which is a better platform for you? Let’s deep drive.
Kartra is a sales funnel builder tool and an all-in-one marketing platform. It comes with all the essential tools (into one platform) you will need to run your business successfully without having to incur an extra cost for things like email marketing, video hosting, checkouts, membership site and among others.
SamCart is an e-commerce checkout tool that allows you to create a checkout channel for your products and a fully functional sales page. It also hosts a collection of essential features for you to sell your products effectively with ease.
Therefore, you want to be sure you have a tool that truly fits your business needs. So, imagine having a platform where you can provide any type of service and product without having to pay for other marketing tools! Well, is it SamCart or Kartra? Keep reading this Kartra vs Samcrt review to get an idea of choosing the best software for your business.
Which is the Best Tool For Your Business - Kartra vs SamCart
Ease of Use
Checkout Page Builder
24/7 Live Support
Live Training Events
Help Center Documentation
Live Chat Support
$99 (with all essential features)
$49 (very limited features)
14 Day FREE trial at $1
FREE 14-day trial
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Kartra vs SamCart Comparison
There is a lot to compare between SamCart and Kartra, which will guide you in making the right decision. Let's go into details;
Kartra vs SamCart Differences
Kartra vs SamCart Similarities
SamCart vs Kartra Integration
Although Kartra has almost whatever you need to run your online service, you’ll also have an option to integrate other marketing tools such as;
- Payment Gateway: Authorize.net, Braintree, PayPal & Strip.
- Email Marketing System: Sendgrid, Postmark & Mailgun
- Subscription Combinations: Kajabi, Optimize press, Wishlist Member, aMember, Digital Access Pass (DAP) S2Member & WPFusion
- SMS: Nexmo, Plivo & Twilo
SamCart supports Stripe, Email & membership integration, CRM Integrations, Zapier integration & Webhooks
Kartra vs SamCart Pricing
Kartra has 4 pricing plans which are all classified based on your business size and every plan comes with a $1 14-Day trial. The distinctions between the strategies are the number of leads, emails, bandwidth, pages, and items. They include;
SamCart vs Kartra Usage
Use Kartra If
- You want to spend less time navigating between different software
- You want to spend less on hiring differently skilled personnel
- You want to build a business that has more comprehensive affiliates tracking information
- If you want to build a full-fleshed e-commerce website.
Use SamCart If
- You want to create a drag and drop shopping cart checkout with in-built templates.
- If you are not ready to build a full-fledged ecommerce website.
Kartra vs SamCart Pros & Cons
SamCart vs Kartra: Which is Better to Select?
Where Does Kartra Beat SamCart?
- All-in-one tool: Kartra comes with all the essential tools that help you to build your sales funnel, enabling you to easily create high converting sales funnels in order to sell your products/services online. Unlink SamCart, you can use Kartra to build membership sites, sales pages, and landing pages, and even websites, whereas SamCart is just a sales and checkout page builder
- Done for you campaign: Kartra does the selling for you. It enables you to create a sales funnel that nurtures the customer relationship from a lead to customers.
- Video hosting: Kartra comes with its own built-in video hosting tools to help you attach your videos directly on the Kartra page instead of uploading them on Youtube or Vimeo. This feature also enables you to break video viewership data down to the consumer-based level, index your videos in folder form and add a call to action prompt within a play.
- Constantly updated end-to-end, universal campaign builder: Kartra maintains updating campaign features that can help your business. Among the campaigns include the evergreen list building campaign, book funnel campaign, quick launch campaign and a four-day cash machine.
- SMS integration: Kartra has an in-built SMS integration service for Nexmo, Plivo, and Twilo.
- Automated calendar tool: Kartra also comes with a built-in calendar feature that allows users to book or reschedule their appointments.
- Behavioral adaptive marketing: This feature allows you to deliver content effectively in different styles depending on your clients’ preferences.
- Unlike SamCart, Kartra includes a built-in email autoresponder tool.
- Kartra has more marketing-oriented and customer relationship capabilities such as videos, helpdesk, calendar, etc.
Where Does SamCart Beats Kartra?
SamCart tracks subscription-based customers accurately to ensure they continue renewing their subscription. Unlike Kartra, SamCart can make sense of multiple user dynamics, such as service ratings, frequency of usage, credit card expiry, etc. It uses this information to determine the most strategic time to remind a user of their payments, which is an automated process.
Other areas it looks to play well (but not better than Kartra) include;
- SamCart lets you create a high converting page that showcases your product, answers all of your customer’s questions, and accepts payment, all on one page
- With SamCart, customer have to be directed to the checkout page from another source such as an advert, or a social media or website link
- It's purely a checkout page builder
Why Kartra Is Our Top Choice
Before You Choose The Best Tool For Your Business This Is What You Need
- Know what features and functionality your business needs
- Be sure that the tool integrates with other platforms
- Request a demonstration and test a free trial of the platform
- Check whether customization and training are available
- Know the budget you’re willing to pay for the tool
SamCart is a powerful checkout page builder software, designed specifically for sellers with one main product or a handful of related products. This makes it a great solution for selling online courses, memberships, ebooks, or limited SKU ecommerce stores.
On the other hand, Kartra gives you all the tools you need to run and market your business online.
The great thing about being able to do everything on Kartra is that all the different elements of your business will work seamlessly together, and you have 14 days free to test this. It’s really easy to use, making it a great option for both beginners, intermediate and experienced business people, running or who want to run any kind of business of any size.
Here is my clear idea in short is; use SamCart if you need ONLY checkout solutions and use Kartra if you need a complete business solution and don’t want to subscribe to any other tool at all.